GROW YOUR BUSINESS
The Business Park is phase two of Kenya’s first truly mixed-use project. Garden City, developed by leading growth markets private equity investor Actis, offers residential, commercial, leisure and shopping facilities within one 47 acre integrated plan – a unique offer within Nairobi today. Designed by a team of international architects for both functionality and comfort, the Business Park will offer over 25,000 m2 of lettable Grade A offices, a healthcare facility, two hotels and over 400 mid-market residential units.Garden City has been awarded Vision 2030 status by the Kenyan Government in recognition of its economic growth impact. Like other Actis projects, Garden City has sustainability at its core and the completed retail and residential properties will be the first mixed-use development in East Africa to gain LEED’s international Gold certification.
For leasing enquiries, please call :
Tel: +254 (0) 722 200 032
PHASE ONE OFFICES
- ∙ IFC Edge Certification
- ∙ Dedicated HV supply
- ∙ 3.6 parking bays per 100 m2 of leasable area.
- ∙ Naturally ventilated office
- ∙ 2x high speed lifts- less than 30 second waiting time
- ∙ Watersupply with 3-day water storage backup
- ∙ Designed to British Council Offices Specifications
- ∙ Dedicated ICT room with access to all office spaces
- ∙ 24-hour manned security with CCTV.
- ∙ Courtyard areas between both buildings landscaped with benches
- ∙ Five minutes’ walk from Garden City Mall with over 100 shops including restaurants, cafes and entertainment